£2000 IN PRIZE MONEY UP FOR GRABS AT THE HOSPITALITY APPRENTICESHIP SHOWCASE 2024
Are you mastering the art of cocktail making or learning to perfect a new speciality dish? Is your ambition to be a hospitality business leader or to become a brewing expert or a marketing pro?
To celebrate the talented apprentices attending the Hospitality Apprenticeship Showcase 2024, we are hosting a social media video competition open to attending apprentices.
You are invited to demonstrate the beneficial and unique skills you are learning throughout your apprenticeship in a creative 30- to 60-second-long video and upload it to Instagram or TikTok by 7 January 2024. (Please see full entry instructions below.)
Competition winners will be selected by a panel of industry experts and announced at the Hospitality Apprentice Showcase 2024 on Wednesday 7 February 2024 in the House of Commons, with the selected winners’ videos showcased during the event. The overall winner will go home with a £1000 cash prize, while additional prizes will be given out to the best creative video of a support function apprentice, the most viewed video, the most inclusive video adding up to an overall prize money of £2000.
How to qualify:
• Entrants must be 18 years or older and employed by a hospitality company.
• Entrants’ hospitality apprenticeship must be taking place with one of the companies attending the Hospitality Apprentice Showcase 2024.
• You must be attending the Hospitality Apprentice Showcase 2024.
How to enter:
• Create a 30 to 60 second long lifestyle video, filmed on a mobile phone (no professional videography) showcasing the skills you are learning/have learned throughout your hospitality apprenticeship. The video style is up to you- the more unique and creative the video the better!
• You must post your video on Instagram or TikTok under the hashtag #HAS2024RisingStar (make sure your profile is public so we can see the video entry.)
• You must complete an entry form found here with your name and contact details with a link to the video created.
• The competition ends at 11:59pm GMT on 7 January 2024.
*All applications will be automatically entered to best overall video and highest viewing figures. Entrants will have to select if they wish to enter the most inclusive video and most creative video from a support function apprentice categories.
• Best overall video £1000 cash prize
• Highest collective viewing figures as of Monday 5th February midday £500 cash prize
• Most creative video from a support function apprentice £250 cash prize
• Most inclusive video £250 cash prize
Terms & Conditions:
• Entrants must be 18 years or older and employed by a hospitality company at the time of entry to be eligible to enter.
• The competition is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
• The competition closes at 11:59pm GMT on 7 January 2024. Late entries will not be considered.
• An entry form must be completed and submitted to qualify. Entrants may enter each category one time.
• The 30 to 60 second video must be posted on a public Instagram or TikTok profile and #HAS2024RisingStar must be tagged in the description to qualify as an entry.
• By entering, the entrant confirms they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize they may win.
• Competition winners will be announced live at Hospitality Apprentice Showcase 2024 on Wednesday 7 February 2024 in the House of Commons and winners will be presented with the cash prize during the event. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged.
• Entrants agree to the use of their social media handle (TikTok/Instagram) in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
• Entrants confirm that any additional individuals captured on the video have granted permission for the use of their image in any publicity material. Image release forms can be provided on request.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Any questions? Please email [email protected], tel: 07713098243